That was AWESOME!!! You can always tell a "real" musician by the fact that they always tap their foot to the beat of the music (I do that to everything I hear, too, so I guess I must be a real musician, as well :-D).
Anyway, Mark and his group sounded great! If he can play this well as a freshman then I'll REALLY be excited to see how he does by the time he's a senior. Keep up the great work!
3 comments:
Pretty awesome Mark! You are really good on that Saxophone -- one of my favorite instruments. Keep up the good work!
Totally awesome Mr. Mark!!
That was AWESOME!!! You can always tell a "real" musician by the fact that they always tap their foot to the beat of the music (I do that to everything I hear, too, so I guess I must be a real musician, as well :-D).
Anyway, Mark and his group sounded great! If he can play this well as a freshman then I'll REALLY be excited to see how he does by the time he's a senior. Keep up the great work!
Post a Comment